[Sca-cooks] Peer Cookery

Patrick McKinnion patgund at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 6 11:19:20 PDT 2002

on 6/6/02 9:49 AM, Mary Denise Smith at costumemag at costumemag.com wrote:

> BUT! I
> find this revolting, not funny at all and insulting at best. Now, maybe
> I am being entirely too thin skinned, but humor that involves inflicting
> pain is not funny. It is vicious and demeaning to all concerned.

    Mi'lady, my apologies for your offense.   It was meant to be humourous,
not to offend.   Based on the positive response I got when I posted it
elsewhere, I thought people here might find it funny as well.   (I have
since found it's also archived on Stefan's Florilegium.)    I'm sorry that
was not the case.   Again, my apologies for your offense.

    YIS
    - Padraig o Connell