[Sca-cooks] Peer Cookery

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 6 11:15:50 PDT 2002

I can't talk, I once started a cartoony collection called "101 Uses For A Dead
Peer."  Unfortunately, they made me one before I managed to collect them all.
Well, at least the new work is even-handed in its anthopophagial treatment.
Must have been written by a Pelican though, we're here To Serve Man.

I don't know any fat-free heralds.

Selene