[Sca-cooks] Peer Cookery

Philippa Alderton phlip_u at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 6 12:08:24 PDT 2002

--- Patrick McKinnion <patgund at earthlink.net> wrote:
> (This was sent to me recently.   It may have already
> made the rounds here
> before, but this is the first I've seen it.......)
>

> THE SAWNEY BEAN COOKBOOK
> A guide to making the most out of the SCA and its
> members
> By Kim Huett, RUB Production

Thanks. I forwarded it on to the EK List, considering
the current set of arguments going on their. My
thought had been to :

<quoting me>

 take
the contents of your Pantry, including Royalty, Peers,
their Associates,
their Hats, their Heraldry, their Belts, and their
Spurs, cut into many very
small pieces, place in a large pot, and boil until
done. Throw to the hogs,
and you'll get some use out of the hogs, if they
aren't poisoned- hogs eat
anything. But, this should provide a few Points of
Difference.....

and followed with Sawney Bean.

I figure, if you're gonna make 'em all mad anyway,
make 'em GOOD and mad.....

Phlip

=====
Never a horse that cain't be rode,