[Sca-cooks] Hearth Loaves and Masonry Ovens

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Thu Jun 6 14:48:23 PDT 2002

The Bread Builders : Hearth Loaves
and Masonry Ovens by Daniel Wing and Scott Alan.
List Price: $35.00 in paperback which makes
it expensive unless this is your interest
and then the work is cheap at the price.
Publisher:White River Junction, Vermont and
Totnes, England: Chelsea Green Pub Co., 1999.
 ISBN: 1890132055;  254 pages. illus. line
drawings and photographs.
There are 21 sample pages up on Amazon.

Johnna Holloway  Johnnae llyn Lewis