[Sca-cooks] Midrealm Ruled by BOOKS!

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 7 10:06:53 PDT 2002

'Lainie wrote:
>Wow... Sounds like Dad's house the first time I saw it. He had little paths
>cleared so he could get to the kitchen and bathroom and still see the tv
>screen, but other than that it was piles of books and magazines... like a
>toy store for a book fiend...

Sounds kinda like my house, except the TV is not a centerpiece (i
only use it to watch videos - there are almost no shows i'd want to
watch)

And, well, you left out the piles and piles of fabric, and the bags
of knitting and weaving yarns, and bags of embroidery supplies...

Anahita
furniture? bah! There's plenty of floor... well, ok, so there are a
few square feet of floor...