[Sca-cooks] Re:books/equipment was Midrealm Ruled by Cooks

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 7 17:04:39 PDT 2002

--- Stefan li Rous <stefan at texas.net> wrote:

> Huette and Johnna, how do you find the book you are
> looking for,
> especially when a good part of your collections are
> in boxes? And
> how do you know you have it, to even go looking for
> it?

You label your boxes carefully and try only to pack
similar subjects together.  Most of the books that I
have in storage are fiction.  Books that I have read,
but don't want to get rid of.  All of my SCA related
books are on shelves.  My cookbooks, my costuming
books, my dance books, my calligraphy books, my
embroidery, lace and needlepoint books.  You know, the
really important books ... :-)

Huette

=====
shall never cease to be amused.