[Sca-cooks] Midrealm Ruled by BOOKS!

Erika Thomenius ldygytha at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 10 07:04:33 PDT 2002

> > -Gytha "What, doesn't everybody have 2 copies of 'The Margins of Society
>in
> > Late Medieval Paris?'" -Karlsdotter
>
>Sounds like it might be interesting. What subjects, type of folks
>does it cover? And do you want to sell one of your copies?

Actually, it's a fascinating book.  It discusses the role of the "ordinary
criminal", of prostitution, of charity and beggars, of the student
communites, who lived where and the crime rates for the various areas.
Really neat stuff.

I'd be happy to sell, but unfortunately, my second copy is already spoken
for.  The book is a bit tough to find.

-Gytha "Book Geek" Karlsdotter