[Sca-cooks] . Re: Some list members pictures!

Aurore Gaudin Aurore at hot.rr.com
Mon Jun 10 08:53:01 PDT 2002

Remind me again why you don't live closer to me..??..
Olwen, cohort.  Look out Olaf

Ummmm, living in Ansteorra, truck going into mechanic today, so money is short, schedule is tight, my shire is holding Coranation next month.  So, I would send my happy wishes to a fun and good Pennsic, and want pics of the events expectly of that night.  ;^D  Aurore