[Sca-cooks] RE: . Re: Some list members pictures!

Aurore Gaudin Aurore at hot.rr.com
Mon Jun 10 12:05:35 PDT 2002

Hej!
    Actually, I was thinking of inviting several other single men, as well
as a few decadent couples, to come to the party, there are about 3 in the
camp as it stands.  Stonemarche is a little heavy on single men & I know a
few from Carolingia, if any of my friends show up from Trimaris or Meridias
there will be even more.  I just want to introduce some friends to each
other.  Single Ladies are always harder to find for a party than men.

    More the merrier.

    However I am a letch-I once was the Baronial Letch in Stonemarche.  So
if any Ladies desire a private party with me I am willing to discuss it.
One point though I am not into the whole chains & ropes thing & SERIOUSLY
would resist (to the point of using weapons & deadly violence to resist any
attempt to tie me up) any such "play".  Every one has points they will not
go past this is one of mine.

    Not a problem.

Oh well everyone can have fun no matter how things are done.
Aurore