[Sca-cooks] RE: . Re: Some list members pictures!

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 10 10:42:38 PDT 2002

Here in Atlantia we have asked the reigning Crown to deem chocolate period.
We have managed to be successful.  That being the case, chocolate covered
strawberries or other fruit is just fine.  Do you have a HotPot?  That could
be fun.  OTOH, if you show me anything marzipan, I will make the
'cat-hair-ball' face and run quickly away!
Olwen, experimenter by nature