[Sca-cooks] Re: RE: . Re: Some list members pictures!

Sudden Service #5 sudnserv5 at netway.com
Mon Jun 10 21:09:47 PDT 2002

Hej!
    No Hot Pot, but I am getting a Four Dog Stove (it is only about $200)
for my tent so we can put a double boiler on that & serve fondues or other
warmed foods.  I got a recipe for period hot chocolate with peppers that
might be fun to share with people.  I will not give any food to anyone who
has a distinct dislike for it, if I know it.  I have a extreme dislike for
coffee & make the face as well.
    "Silken cords?" not even in jest, please.  If you know any Submariners,
ask what it would mean if no one on the Boat was willing to try to "grease"
a crew member after the first attempt-they got as far as talking about it in
front of me before the plan was dropped cold (the crew used to grease a guy
who latter became a SEAL- monthly).  Of course everyone on the Boat thought
I was a little crazy anyway.  Something about the way I gave the lecture on
the MK 48 Torpedo using a large rubber mallet to point out the various parts
of the Torpedo by hitting the weapon as hard as I could "Now this is the
explosive war head..."
Pax,
Olaf