[Sca-cooks] Recipe for fried avocado from Trudy's North Star

Patrick McKinnion patgund at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 10 21:23:28 PDT 2002

On 6/10/02 9:20 PM, "Susan Fox-Davis" <selene at earthlink.net>  sat on a
tribble, which squeaked:

> Oh that looks SCARY good.  You want we should make it up on Wednesday?
> I just watched a half-hour of Avocado goodness on Food Network so I'm
> jonesing for green stuff.

    "Avocado" and "Goodness" are two contradictory terms.   <shudder>
Avocado is a shade of green popular in the 70's, it is not a food.

    I'm a 5th generation native Californian, and I *despise* the green death
that has so infested this state and inflicted itself upon this state's food.
Even sushi has been contaminated by the so-called "California Roll"   Blegh.

    Mi'lady, you may have my share of the world's avocado supply

    - Padraig o Connell, (who wrote this tonuge in cheek, but really *does*
hate avocado.......)

"Donner party, table of twe-- ahem.  Donner party, table of *eleven,* your
table is ready.  Appetizers were available at the bar, you know."
(http://home.earthlink.net/~patgund)   ICQ #5527565
Patrick's Ever-Growing Tagline Collection:
(http://home.earthlink.net/~patgund/tagline/)