[Sca-cooks] Recipe for fried avocado from Trudy's North Star

Philippa Alderton phlip_u at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 10 23:01:31 PDT 2002

--- Patrick McKinnion <patgund at earthlink.net> wrote:

>     "Avocado" and "Goodness" are two contradictory
> terms.   <shudder>
> Avocado is a shade of green popular in the 70's, it
> is not a food.

I must disagree. Its name was almost ruined by that
nasty shade of green they called after it- there is
nothing quite like the shading of yellow into green,
of a ripe avocado ;-)

OTOH, I've really gotta question anybody who'd destroy
the sweet creaminess of an avocado with a bunch of
garbage and hot oil. Why, I bet you folks are actually
barbaric enough to apply heat to oysters <shudder>

Phlip

=====
Never a horse that cain't be rode,