[Sca-cooks] Recipe for fried avocado from Trudy's North Star

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Tue Jun 11 00:22:14 PDT 2002

Phlip protested:
> OTOH, I've really gotta question anybody who'd destroy
> the sweet creaminess of an avocado with a bunch of
> garbage and hot oil. Why, I bet you folks are actually
> barbaric enough to apply heat to oysters <shudder>

Fried oysters. Yumm.

Maybe if we substitute some oysters for the chicken in this recipe,
follow the rest of the recipe, then break open the avocado, scoop
out the wonderful oysters and toss what remains in the compost pit.:-)

Nah. Much easier just to bread or flour the oysters and deep fry them.
Much cheaper, too.

But maybe a chili rellano filled with an oyster stuffing...Now that
would be a blending of different cultures...

Stefan
the barbarian

   Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net