[Sca-cooks] Recipe for fried avocado from Trudy's North Star

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Tue Jun 11 01:41:34 PDT 2002

At 09:20 PM 6/10/02 -0700, you wrote:
>Oh that looks SCARY good.  You want we should make it up on Wednesday?
>I just watched a half-hour of Avocado goodness on Food Network so I'm
>jonesing for green stuff.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!!

I LOVE avocado. As guacamole, sliced on sandwich, in salad, smooshed with
mayo and spread on toast.

I keep reading these recipes and my mouth is watering and I could just DIE
for some avocado.

Problem is, I could just DIE for some avocado! I could eat it, then my
mouth feels funny and itchy and my throat feels funny and itchy, and I get
the cold sweat, and next thing I know I'm gagging and choking and I can't
breathe...

My doctor said BAD IDEA. So I can't eat it anymore. Doesn't stop me from
wanting it. And if I ever wanted to commit suicide, what more glorious way
to go but to stuff myself silly?

Grump.

Oh man- another for the list- a BLT with avocado added... Is that BLAT or
BALT?

Must go to kitchen and find munchies...

'Lainie