[Sca-cooks] Recipe for fried avocado from Trudy's North Star

Craig Jones. craig.jones at airservices.gov.au
Tue Jun 11 15:32:48 PDT 2002

>Problem is, I could just DIE for some avocado! I could eat it, then
my
>mouth feels funny and itchy and my throat feels funny and itchy, and
I get
>the cold sweat, and next thing I know I'm gagging and choking and I
can't
>breathe...

That's really strange because I know 2 people (one on this list) that
have quite severe allergic reactions to advocado with the same
symptoms...

I personally just detest them, I'd rather eat a boiled bar of soap
(which is what they taste like to me)

Drakey.

>And if I ever wanted to commit suicide, what more glorious way
>to go but to stuff myself silly?

Just think of better ways to stuff yourself silly.  Truffles, Salmon
Caviar, Gravlax...