[Sca-cooks] querns

Sandra Kisner sjk3 at admin.is.cornell.edu
Tue Jun 11 05:56:38 PDT 2002

>And right after that, Sandra replied to Margaret with:
>>>For that matter, does anybody have any sources for soft wheat in grain
>>>form, i.e., not ground into flour yet (short of actually raising the stuff)?
>>
>>      I suspect Greenstar has it, if nobody closer to you can get it.
>
>And who or what is "Greenstar"? And what kinds of other, possibly
>interesting, things do they sell?

      I suspect I should have mailed this directly to Margaret, rather than the list.  She once lived here in the wilds of Ithaca (the Dominion of Myrkfaelinn), and so would have been familiar with Greenstar, the local natural foods store.  They carry lots of nice stuff, and can special order items for pickup, but as far as I know, do not do shipping.  Margali's mention of Gold Mine Natural Foods (among other possible on-line sources), however, means my offer to pick something up here and ship it to the Middle isn't necessary.

Sandra