[Sca-cooks] RE: . Re: Some list members pictures!

'bella ldybella at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 11 17:17:48 PDT 2002

here in trimaris this time in 1999, his maj who was addicted to
those bright mirrored sunglasses declared them period.... wore
them IN court no matter the time of day or night....
it was to say the least an interesting reign...
'bella
:
: > Here in Atlantia we have asked the reigning Crown to deem
chocolate period.
: > We have managed to be successful.
:
: You know, I really dislike this particular strategem.  I know a
lot of cooks
: like to play with chocolate, and find it a really easy way to
make subtleties
: and such, but darn it, there's enough cool stuff available in
period to
: ignore it and do something that is better recreation.
: And the act of having someone in power "declare it period" is
just wrong.
: There's no rule that says you have to use period foodstuffs to
begin with, so
: there is no reason to draw attention to the fact that you want
to use
: chocolate by having the Royalty declare it period.  That just
makes it look
: like we can mess with what was available in period.  Why not
declare kiwi
: fruits period? Or cell phones?  Or portable TVs?  The royalty
declared them
: period, so now we can use them in the middle of the hall!
:
: Disgruntled,
: Brangwayna
: Sca-cooks mailing list