[Sca-cooks] high-fat recipes

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Tue Jun 11 23:48:04 PDT 2002

Sandra asked:
> >I have a very good baked egg, sour cream, cheese and green chili dish
> >that might beat that. Quite good though.
>
>     Give us the recipe, and we can see if it really is "quite good."   :-)    Please?

I will post that tomorrow. When I opened up my email this evening, all
email since March was gone. So, I decided to go ahead and switch over
to Netscape 6.2 while I try to fix things. Unfortunately, this has
taken awhile. And currently Netscape 6 will not let me send out
email. Something about a problem with a temporary file. Check settings
for the temporary file. Well I can't create a file of that name
because the system says it is a reserved name. Yet there seems to
be no info on temporary files in the Netscape docs. And it may be
a hidden file because I can't see it in the Macintosh directories
and don't no where such settings would be on the Mac. Doesn't seem
to be in any Control Panels. Argh!

Sorry for the mundanity but does anyone have any idea what this
temporary file problem is?

If this goes through then I can still post from my old netscape 4.6
and will post the recipe this way tomorrow. Or from work.

Grumble. I design them. Doesn't mean I understand computers.

   Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net