[Sca-cooks] high-fat recipes

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Wed Jun 12 10:02:41 PDT 2002

We had a problem with that too. It's a bug in
that version of Netscape...
James solved it for me ... let me
 ask when he gets in from Florida this evening.
In my case I use computers and let the engineering
prof solve the set-up problems... he's in nuclear
but he teaches freshman computer programming....

Johnnae llyn Lewis  Johnna Holloway

Stefan li Rous wrote:snipped
 And currently Netscape 6 will not let me send out