[Sca-cooks] Food Allergies

grizly at mindspring.com grizly at mindspring.com
Thu Jun 13 04:46:19 PDT 2002

AS alternative, cal it a food sensitivity, and be done.  More accurate, less controversy, and I've never had issues with it before.  This covers emotional reactions, physical symptoms and medical conditions.

I have a friend who had food issues that numbers in the scores.  All he ever had to say is that he reacted badly to something, and it went at that.  He never had to feign allergy to explain or avoid something.

niccolo
(food allergies are a personal peeve for me for some reason . . . . seems food allergies are getting more and more 'trendy' and minimizing the impact they reallt have on some people.)