[Sca-cooks] Fun food

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Thu Jun 13 21:42:35 PDT 2002

Oooh...glad it arrived all right!
The chocolate bar (which I think is actually Israeli) is one of several
a good friend of mine found at a local dollar discount place <g>.  The
E-Do (which I just couldn't resist, it looked so completely *nasty*) I
actually found in the candy section of our local Target.  And I thought
of you and all the leaves on those marzipan devices you do.....
--Maire