[Sca-cooks] Fun food

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 13 23:21:20 PDT 2002

I waited for a dinner gathering tonight to open the packets of EDO, molding
candy tonight.  There are a couple of molded pieces on the bench waiting to
see if they will harden.  The candy certainly does colour the tounge!
Because we had one main course and three dessert courses we did not try out
the poprocks chocolate bar, although everyone held it and read it aloud
(yup, Israeli).

BTW, anyone every tried the CHOCOLATE whipped cream in a can???  One taste
and my first reaction was "this would be great with se."  Folks agreed
e+cept my daughter who wanted nothing to do with the conversation.
Olwen