[Sca-cooks] Sequels and adventures was Catering question

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Fri Jun 14 18:59:21 PDT 2002

"Pixel, Goddess and Queen" snipped that part
>> Margaret who signed off...>
> [Next week on another thrilling episode of The Twelfth Night From Hell, we
> discuss reasons why the cook shouldn't serve haggis at an Irish-themed
> event.]

Gee while we are awaiting more adventures of the marzipan queen from
Hard-boiled Adamantius Noir who last said that the dog ate his...
we can have thrilling adventures regarding the un-12th Night...
on the twelfth day ... they gave me 12 haggises running..
what would the plural be and what would it be doing???

Johnna Holloway  Johnnae llyn Lewis