[Sca-cooks] Pennsic Potluck

Avraham haRofeh goldberg at bestweb.net
Sat Jun 15 05:04:04 PDT 2002

> BTW, I may not be coming to Pennsic after all. I've decided to expand my
job
> search to include Boston, Philly, and BWI - which means I may need to hold
> on to those vacation days for interviewing purposes. I'll decide this
week.

OK *sigh of relief* I have 10.5 vacation days now, and 2 more in July -
which means I can take my 5 days for Pennsic and still have 7.5 for
interviews (or, more accurately, 1.5 for the High Holidays and 6 for
interviews). Now I just have to decide whether I really still want to come
or not.

Avraham

Avraham haRofeh of Northpass
     (mka Randy Goldberg MD)
OBTag: An exotic journey in downtown Newark is in your future.