[Sca-cooks] Pennsic Potluck

Randy Goldberg MD goldberg at bestweb.net
Thu Jun 13 04:08:17 PDT 2002

> I've discussed it with other members of SPCA, and we'd
> like to host it in our camp. As I've mentioned before,
> it would be a bit friendlier than in one of the A & S
> tents, and that way, not only would we have our
> facilities for heating things up (we have a propane
> range) but there'd be no stress with having to take
> off when the time was up.

Sounds like a good idea to me.

BTW, I may not be coming to Pennsic after all. I've decided to expand my job
search to include Boston, Philly, and BWI - which means I may need to hold
on to those vacation days for interviewing purposes. I'll decide this week.

Avraham

Avraham haRofeh of Northpass
     (mka Randy Goldberg MD)
OBTag: An atom-blaster is a good weapon, but it can point both ways. --
Isaac Asimov