[Sca-cooks] Pennsic Potluck

Michelle Gilyeat mikeylou2 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 15 08:50:12 PDT 2002

> Good. Then you have one taken care of. Now just make sure you come
> over and visit in the SPCA camp. :-)

the wild thing is that last year I remember Olwen saying something
about the SPCA camp and never really knew who she meant.  :)

And Stefan, I think you were at one of the A&S classes I took.  Not
that I can remember which one now!

I like the idea of the 12th.  I'll just tell Jerry that he has to
cook something.  I really had to bribe him to get him to go to
Pennsic this year.  I told him he could brew again....

-Michelle

=====