[Sca-cooks] Pennsic Potluck

Philippa Alderton phlip_u at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 16 09:29:47 PDT 2002

Well, I just heard back from the A&S Coordinator, and
the Class Listings closed on May 1st, so we can't
reserve an A&S tent. Once we get to Pennsic, she'll
help us Post it at War.

So, this is what I'm going to do.

On Monday, August 12th, that's War Week, the second
week of War, SPCA Camp will be open at 5 PM for ALL
COOKS of the Knowne Worlde to join us in a Potluck. We
will plan on serving about 6 PM, and our camp will be
open all evening to any who wish to stay and schmooze.
If you haven't anything to bring, look again- you've
got yourself, and you're very welcome. Napkins, paper
towels, and disposable feast gear are quite welcome,
as are bread and butter, and communal potables. We'll
have basic paper and plastic ware, as well as
Sekanjuban, water, and ice.

As soon as I can, I'll post a URL for a detailed map
to find us. As it gets closer to War, I'll repost.

Anybody needing help with making or re-heating their
offering, please let us know early enough that we can
make arrangements to help you out- no later than
Sunday, please.

Phlip
Chief Cat Wrangler
SPCA Household