[Sca-cooks] possets

Jeff Gedney Gedney1 at iconn.net
Sun Jun 16 19:18:03 PDT 2002

I have found to my regret that some wines (especially cheap burgandies) have
more sulfites in them, and depending on what you cook it with, the sulfites
come out into what you are cooking. you have to heat it uncovered to allow
the sukfites to escape.
I have found carrots and parseley, for example, to be worse in this respect
than some other foods.