[Sca-cooks] fish consumption

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Mon Jun 17 04:23:21 PDT 2002

Fishmongers middens, kitchen middens or latrines?  It occurs to me that the
10-15 centimeter (I believe that is what was meant by the sm) are large
enough to be trash fish from seining or are small enough to be eaten whole.

I'm a little pressed for time, so let me get back with you over the next
couple of days.  This appears to be a fascinating piece of culinary history.

Bear