[Sca-cooks] [SCA-Laurels] Fwd: In search of a fighter bisquit recipe

Patrick McKinnion patgund at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 17 21:39:32 PDT 2002

On 6/17/02 7:21 PM, "kattratt" <kattratt at charter.net>  sat on a tribble,
which squeaked:

> "M'Lord, Me thinks that scoundrel should be taught a lesson... wouldst
> thou do it for one scooby snack? Uhn uhn...uhn UHN... Two Scooby snacks
> then.... Yeah yeah yeah yeah...."

    Or even Hench Snax.....

http://www.gamespy.com/comics/nodwick/nodwick/dragon/nod00012.GIF

    - Padraig o Connell, (who always thought Scooby Snacks were a controlled
substance)

"Bother," said Pooh, "Eeyore, ready two photon torpedoes and lock phasers on
the Heffalump, Piglet, meet me in transporter room three.  Christopher
Robin, you have the bridge."