Herbs was [Sca-cooks] Congratulations!

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Tue Jun 18 18:03:29 PDT 2002

So, this means you know herbal stuff, huh? <maire grins wickedly and
dementedly>
I've been trying to think of period *herb* blends that I could give as
gifts, as I've got a various nice green-and-growing collection out on my
front porch.  I know of several *spice* blends, of course, but can't
think of any made from herbs....Got any ideas?
--Maire