Herbs was [Sca-cooks] Congratulations!

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Tue Jun 18 20:01:17 PDT 2002

I hadn't thought of dream pillows (good idea, although I don't know if
the catnip and I can outwit the cats <g>), but was figuring on passing
on the tisanes, largely, because herb teas are so easy to come by,
mundanely.  Also, I want to be able to use what I'm growing (LOTS of
thyme, rosemary, sage, lavender, some different mints, french taragon,
enough oregano to sink Italy.....).  And I thought it might be fun to do
fresh, pesticide-free blends like the ubiquitous Italian herb blends, or
perhaps bouquet garni or herbs de provence, but more period?
Thanks,
Maire