[Sca-cooks] Vidalia nionions...

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Wed Jun 19 05:59:48 PDT 2002

Oh, gawd, you had me laughing so hard it woke up the cat....
I got them from a coworker.  She's originally from Florida, and recently
went home for a couple weeks of vacation time with her family.  Says she
brought about 10? lbs. of them (peanuts, not family, you weirdos) back
with her on the plane <g>.  She boiled them up, up here, and brought in
this large container of them to work, and shared.....
--Maire, who doesn't understand what the fuss is all about (although
they're edible, fershur), and who has *quite enough* tangled floss and
thread and yarn courtesy of her furry monsters already, thankyouverymuch
<g>, and who's also sorry she doesn't have the trading power for oh,
australian candied ginger *dipped* in dark chocolate <g>