[Sca-cooks] Peanuts, Ginger, Chocolate and Lemons, oh my!

AnnaMarie wolfsong at ida.net
Wed Jun 19 07:48:22 PDT 2002

Okay, you are off the hook..... now I'm off to the store looking for raw
peanuts.

Candied ginger dipped in chocolate.... ewwww yuck!  Now candied lemon rind
dipped in chocolate.... yummmm!!!!   My lemons are about 1/2 way to ripening
and I think the tree is setting two or three more so maybe by Christmas I'll
have Meyer Lemon Rind candied and dipped in dark chocolate!!!

For those in the South wondering why I'm so excited about Lemons.....  I
live in Idaho and am growing a small lemon tree in my sewing room, up here
that's actually pretty difficult <g>

Kristianne
Wolf Song Day Spa & Herb Shop