[Sca-cooks] OOP Query

Siegfried Heydrich baronsig at peganet.com
Wed Jun 19 08:05:29 PDT 2002

    Good! Kids NEED to have the shit scared out of 'em every now and then .
. . builds character. This notion of 'protecting' the kids from the fact
that there are really bad, evil things in the world is the moral equivalent
of raising them in an epistemological plastic bubble. I think Barney and the
Teletubbies (while being a great babysitting service) destroy more brain
cells than second hand smoke . . .
    Kids should be introduced to Clark Ashton Smith, Talbot Mundy, and H.P.
Lovecraft as soon as their vocabularies have developed enough to handle
them. The rest of the brain will follow . . .

    Sieggy