[Sca-cooks] OOP Query

Aurore Gaudin Aurore at hot.rr.com
Wed Jun 19 08:28:33 PDT 2002

<<snip>>
    Good! Kids NEED to have the shit scared out of 'em every now and then .
. . builds character. This notion of 'protecting' the kids from the fact
that there are really bad, evil things in the world is the moral equivalent
of raising them in an epistemological plastic bubble. I think Barney and the
Teletubbies (while being a great babysitting service) destroy more brain
cells than second hand smoke . . .
    Sieggy

>>by the villain.  Except in some of the newer Scooby-Doo movies, in which
>>there really are supernatural events - Zombie Island actually being the
best
>>of those, and rather creepy, too).

Adamantius
<<snip>>

Since we're talking about what our kids are watching, mine got me baffled.  He loves watching Starship Troopers, MIB, and Scooby-Doo and Zombie Island, but he refuses to watch Independence Day.  And is only 6 yrs old.  He's a big Scooby fun.  Go figure.  Aurore