[Sca-cooks] OOP I couldn't make stuff this good up....

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Wed Jun 19 12:39:30 PDT 2002

In a message dated 6/19/2002 12:33:15 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
rcmann4 at earthlink.net writes:

> Are you old enough to remember the lettuce and grape boycotts of
>  the Sixties?  This is nothing new.

Sure it is... now they're in charge and can put your butt in jail... and yes,
I not only remember, I took part in some of them... During the seventies.
The difference being... _THAT_ was voluntary....

Corwyn

Thought for the day: There's a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental
illness."