[Sca-cooks] Entertaining stories for Lainie

Craig Jones. craig.jones at airservices.gov.au
Thu Jun 20 16:46:53 PDT 2002

>'Lainie
>I'm grumpy folks- tell me a joke or something!

Ok:  I was talking to a customer the other day...

Drakey:  You'll need an installation of "Ay-double M-ess" on your PC.
Customer: Ok.  How do you spell that?
Drakey: Ummm.  "Ay-double M-ess".
[Conversation finishes, hangs up phone]

[Drakey collapses on the floor laughing]
[Drakey tells boss]
[Boss collapses on the floor laughing]

Almost as funny [NOT] as a woman with a busted keyboard, who claims
she had no idea how it got busted.  I unplugged it, picked it up and
tucked in under my arm.  A whole cup of coffee flowed out of it and
down the side of my shirt.  Her response: [Giggle] How did that get
there....

Cheers,

Craig Jones.

ps.  If you are really nice, I'll tell you the story of almost making
a whole in my own scrotum (can you say that on this list?) with a
leather awl while making a tent...

AMMS System Administrator,               Addr:   PO Box 367,
Business Solutions - AMMS Team                   Canberra 2601.
Information Management Services,         Phone:  +61 2 6268 5099
Airservices Australia.                   Fax:    +61 2 6268 4551
craig.jones at airservices.gov.au
CAUTION:  This e-mail is confidential. If you are not the intended
recipient, you must not disclose or use the information contained
in it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please tell us
immediately by return e-mail and delete the document.

Airservices Australia does not represent, warrant or guarantee
that the integrity of this communication is free of errors, virus
or interference.