[Sca-cooks] About the Potluck....

Philippa Alderton phlip_u at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 20 18:21:01 PDT 2002

--- Mostly Hatless Muiredach <muiredach at bmee.net>
wrote:

> Well, saddly I shan't be at Pennsic by then so shall
> miss the potluck :-(

When are you planning on getting there?

> Though I must point out, if everyone brought their
> own chair, as I do,
> seating would be avoided <g>

Well, not all of us are lazy honkers, like you ;-)

More seriously, we've just run a top-of-our heads
chair count, and we've got an easy 20+, between what
we usually have, and what we (just Margali and I ) are
bringing, and folk like you and Johan and Andrew do,
as you noted, bring your own. If Finn brings a couple,
and a few others do, we'll be more than fine.

Keep in mind, btw, that we're going to be working out
a shuttle bus so those of you with a lot of stuff to
bring don't have to shlep it all over Pennsic, or rely
entirely on the wagons. As soon as we get a better
idea what folks are bringing, and where they are, we
can work out a bus route.

Phlip

=====
Never a horse that cain't be rode,