[Sca-cooks] About the Potluck....

Gorgeous Muiredach muiredach at bmee.net
Thu Jun 20 18:38:30 PDT 2002

>When are you planning on getting there?

Well, considering that I just took up a new job, taking the whole week is
not possible :-(  I may be able to take the Wed/Thur/Fri, and fly out on
Tuesday night, depending on flights etc.  Still have to figure out a way to
get from airport to site, but that's neither here or now.  Soo, if all goes
well, either Tuesday evening/night, or Wednesday morning.

>Well, not all of us are lazy honkers, like you ;-)

Hey!  I resemble that remark ;-)

Gorgeous Muiredach the Odd
Shire of Forth Castle
Meridies