[Sca-cooks] Entertaining stories for Lainie

Aurore Gaudin Aurore at hot.rr.com
Thu Jun 20 20:00:32 PDT 2002

I'm single, though will readily admit to not being emotionally
available.  Wouldn't mind an occasional (female) partner for doing the
horizontal bop, but, I come with baggage, one might say... :-)
Gorgeous Muiredach the Odd

Don't we all come with baggage.  Make up case/physical looks, carry-on case/short term, large suitcase/long term, wheeled suitcase/physical, wallet/purse/identity.  My problem is trying to travel light but have everything that I need for emergencies and to take care of others.  We'll always have open arms for you under the Rock.  Aurore