[Sca-cooks] About the Potluck....

Avraham haRofeh goldberg at bestweb.net
Fri Jun 21 04:13:09 PDT 2002

> >When are you planning on getting there?
>
> Well, considering that I just took up a new job, taking the whole week is
> not possible :-(  I may be able to take the Wed/Thur/Fri, and fly out on
> Tuesday night, depending on flights etc.  Still have to figure out a way
> get from airport to site, but that's neither here or now.  Soo, if all
goes
> well, either Tuesday evening/night, or Wednesday morning.

I'm driving out from New York. If all else fails, Muiredach, we can arrange
for me to pick you up at the airport, if my car will be big enough (I drive
a 2000 Ford Taurus). Let's revisit the issue the first week of August or so.

Avraham

Avraham haRofeh of Northpass
     (mka Randy Goldberg MD)
OBTag: The smallest of good deeds exceeds the greatest of good intentions.