[Sca-cooks] About the Potluck....

Philippa Alderton phlip_u at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 21 07:08:29 PDT 2002

--- Avraham haRofeh <goldberg at bestweb.net> wrote:
> I'm driving out from New York. If all else fails,
> Muiredach, we can arrange
> for me to pick you up at the airport, if my car will
> be big enough (I drive
> a 2000 Ford Taurus). Let's revisit the issue the
> first week of August or so.
>
> Avraham

Avraham, my love, most of the rest of us will be at
Pennsic during the first week of August, so if your
schedules don't coordinate and he needs a different
ride set up, we won't know. Please try to sort things
out earlier than that- it would be a long pull for
Wixie, with Mostly Hatless sitting in his chair and
cracking one of his newly braided whips over her back,
yelling, "Mush! Mush!" When they trained her as an
assistance dog, I don't really think that's what they
had in mind....

Phlip

=====
Never a horse that cain't be rode,