[Sca-cooks] Entertaining stories for Lainie

Avraham haRofeh goldberg at bestweb.net
Fri Jun 21 04:23:50 PDT 2002

> Basic partnership things- cooking for someone is a real bond. I remember
> several years ago, in my camp kitchen, the usual pile of groaning bodies
> ("I ate too much again! She always does this to us!") and someone asked
> *why* I like to cook for people, guests or not. And I just stood there
> because I had never really thought about it. Until Master Korwyn sat
> halfway up and said "That's easy- for 'Lainie, food is love." And then
> someone else started in with the "Manga, manga, you're wasting away!"
until
> I threatened them with dish duty! But they were right.

Do you know the difference between an Italian grandmother and a Jewish
grandmother?

The Italian grandmother says, "Eat everything on your plate or I'll kill
you!"

The Jewish grandmother says, "Eat everything on your plate... or I'll kill
myself!"

Avraham

Avraham haRofeh of Northpass
     (mka Randy Goldberg MD)
OBTag: "Oh Bother," said Pooh, as his Uzi jammed.