[Sca-cooks] Blowing up Fermenters (Was: Entertaining stories for Lainie)

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Fri Jun 21 06:10:24 PDT 2002

While I was editing a paper on the computer
last evening in the loft, my husband was in the
kitchen attempting to make chips and salsa for
Patrick. You hear this object dropping and then
the "Oh S**t". He had dropped the plastic bottle
of Salsa, the 2 quart size from Sam's Club. Although
the lid was on and stayed on, the bottom broke out.
Near as I can figure it must been a volcanic sort
of red and chunky with occassional green items
explosion upwards, because we had salsa in unusual
places, not to mention the throw rugs. I suppose the
salsa smelled better than the fermenting cider.

Johnna Holloway  Johnna

CorwynWdwd at aol.com concluded his tale--