[Sca-cooks] Entertaining stories for Lainie

Michelle Gilyeat mikeylou2 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 21 19:09:30 PDT 2002

> set the lasagna on fire! (Re-heating leftovers, bit in the
emptyish

When I was about Twelvish, I set a pot of popcorn on fire.  :)

My parents decided that microwave popcorn would be best from then on
in.  Not only had a scorched the range, but I'd also scorched my
dad's favorite tea brewing pot.  Whoops.

[At least -I- wasn't the sibling who begged & pleaded to make
dinner and when was finally let to do so, put the dish in the oven
with the plastic wrap still on it!  Or the one who turned the BBQ
beef into little beef briquets.]

-Michelle

=====