[Sca-cooks] Get Fuzzy, Left-wing Cats, and Scrummy Food (OOP)

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Sun Jun 23 23:32:41 PDT 2002

At 03:56 PM 6/24/02 +1000, you wrote:

>>'Lainie
>>-only ferret I really like is the one in Get Fuzzy, that has the
>cat's
>>tooth on a cord around it's neck... ;-) *That's* chutzpah!
>
>I snorted coke out my nose onto the keyboard on the clip which had the
>cat poised to capture the ferret only to have the ferret suss it and
>pull him through the catflap, breaking his fangs... Thinking of
>getting a T-shirt with that clip...  So funny...

I seem to remember that the bait was... Vienna sausage? or lunchmeat? I
forget now. It was something really repellent...

I remember Satchel trying to tell Rob that Something Bad had happened and
being totally incoherent...

I have a Get Fuzzy t-shirt, sent to me by a Very Sweet person in Artemesia
who I will not name (but her initials are Maire) with the Fuzzy version of
Frost's Two Roads in teh Wood... I think she sent that particular one
because Bucky was reciting a poem about Two Slugs in the Wood, and "I _ate_
the one less trampled by/ and that has made all the difference." And I wear
it proudly.

>I had dinner with my Mum and Dad on Saturday night where I mentioned I
>was marching against Australia's Mandatory Detention policy on Sunday.

Mandatory Detention? Is this anything like our 'Three Strikes' thing?

>Mandatory Food Content:  Saturday Night's Menu...

<snip of torturous menu>
So gang- next weekend, dinner at Drakey's, yes? And be sure to pick up
extra Shiraz, dahling. I like the stuff.

>ps... I brought my first culinary blowtorch on saturday... So Kewl :)~

Oooh... fire... pretty...
-oops! Here come Edouard in his turnouts! (Oh bay-bee! It's the PANTS!)

'Lainie