[Sca-cooks] Get Fuzzy, Left-wing Cats, and Scrummy Food (OOP)

Craig Jones. craig.jones at airservices.gov.au
Sun Jun 23 23:53:15 PDT 2002

>I seem to remember that the bait was... Vienna sausage? or lunchmeat?
>forget now. It was something really repellent...

Bologna... past it's use-by date... If I remember hard.

>Mandatory Detention? Is this anything like our 'Three Strikes' thing?

No.  Mandatory detention of refugees seeking asylum, usually in nasty,
hot, outback conditions...

>>Mandatory Food Content:  Saturday Night's Menu...
>
><snip of torturous menu>
>So gang- next weekend, dinner at Drakey's, yes? And be sure to pick
up
>extra Shiraz, dahling. I like the stuff.

Just as long as I'm not picking up the airfares, sure, come on down...

How do american's pronounce it? 'Sch-razz" or 'Syr-rah'?

>>ps... I brought my first culinary blowtorch on saturday... So Kewl
:)~

>Oooh... fire... pretty...

Haven't set myself on fire yet, but I'm trying hard...

Drakey.