[Sca-cooks] Entertaining stories for Lainie

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 24 11:07:58 PDT 2002

>Does anyone have fun or disgusting food stories?
>
>'Lainie

Well, there was that one day when I was cooking a turkey for my kids and
friends who were getting my last nerve plucked and I finally hit my limit,
ran to the kitchen, pulled the turkey out of the oven, ran to the side door
and while yelling where they could all find their supper, I threw the whole
da*n thing pan and all out the door without looking only to find I had
clocked the Rabbi in the chest.  Then there was the ensuing food fight
between my son, the dog and the red-tailed hawk over the fowl....
Olwen